- The account costs nothing to run or open
- It is not limited to existing ING direct customers
- Withdrawals from this account from any ATM over $200, ING will credit you $0.50. Withdraw less than that, you get charged an ATM fee (around $2.50)
- 2% only applies to purchases made by paywave or paypass (not swiping the card or inserting the card)
- Only for puchases under $100 (you can split the payment into two or three transactions though)
- You get 2% off purchases if you regularly deposit money into the account (eg salary, manual transfers from another account). The money doesn't have to stay in the ING account, it can be transferred straight back out afterwards if you want.
- IGA, Coles, Woolworths, BWS
- McDonald's, Red Rooster, Sumo Salad, Grilld, Pastacup,
- Bunnings Warehouse.
- Typo, The Body Shop, Cotton On
- JB Hi-Fi
- Dan Murphy's
- Event Cinemas
By now you will also know that paypass is used everywhere, some of which are called paypass, others called paywave. Paypass locations can be found here. If you got the ING Orange card, let us know your favourite stores that have Paywave/Paypass in the comments below, especially those little Perth favourites.
Also, once you open an Orange Everyday account, you can also activate a Savings Maximiser account with little fuss. This gives you 3.5% interest which, if you are saving for a home loan, can give you much more than you're probably getting with other banks. If you are saving $150,000, 3.5% is equal to $5,250 every year! Follow this link to get an extra $75 cashback when you sign up.
Save even more with other everyday savings offers
- 5% off Caltex Woolworths
- 5% off Coles/Officeworks
- Book Depository - The Cheapest Online Bookstore (free delivery to Australia)